Recycled Tyres Pave Way for Australian Company
We have been providing high-quality long-lasting products such as anti-fatigue mats to our clients throughout Australia for more than 20 years. We’re proud to be working with a recycled product and we’re constantly testing and developing new solutions.
All our products are produced from 100 per cent recycled rubber tyres, which are one of the world’s major waste items. We source our used tyres from an Australian supplier and they are delivered to us ground up into tiny pellets.
There are several major benefits to recycling tyres:
- It is a way to encourage practical recycling and reuse that is financially viable.
- Recycled rubber can be moulded into just about any shape, and can be remoulded over and over again. Our processes make the rubber either soft but firm, like our playground pavers and anti-fatigue mats that are suitable for everyday contact with people; or very hard, like our speed humps that are able to handle the heaviest plant machinery and vehicles. Both high and low-density rubber products made from recycled tyres are replacing many traditional products, usually made from concrete or similar resources.
- Recycled rubber is durable so our products have a long life.
- Rubber weighs less than many materials so products made from recycled tyres are usually a more cost-effective solution as costs like transportation are much lower as well.
- Rubber solutions made from recycled tyres are weather resistant so they can be implemented in almost any environment in the home, workplace, commercial property, or in public places.
What We Value
We are a family-run business that places great focus on customer satisfaction, because customer satisfaction is the best way for our business to grow. Since 1992, we have valued innovation and customer service as being the cornerstones of our business.
All our products can be custom made to meet specific needs. Consultation throughout the planning, development and implementation stages develops a strong relationship of trust and transparency.
As our products are intended for long-term use, it’s extremely important that we develop and manufacture products that will continue to be useful years from the initial purchase. We are also dedicated to developing new products with the same reliable service for decades to come.
Enviro Rubber looks forward to providing recycled rubber solutions for your unique requirements. Please contact us online or call (03) 9555 2964 for more information.